OTC 2; New Classics

by - 02:33


Day 2 of my One Thing Challenge (does it count if it's not daily?); I did this while watching CSI: NY... I kinda like how the side-view turned out, although I know I have much to work on. 

In other news, I must share what I found in Kinokuniya the other day: an edition of Pride and Prejudice with a hand-painted cover design:


Back cover, with a quote from Mr. Darcy; everything is just so pretty!
Sterling Publishing came out with a new line of classics with these hand-painted cover designs, done by Aura Lewis. The others I saw were Sense and Sensibility, Jane Eyre, and Wuthering Heights; I wanted to get them all, haha! They're relatively inexpensive too (about $10), but I thought of getting this novel in particular since I've always wanted to read Pride and Prejudice. When my mom saw it, she asked me, "Are you going to join the Austen Club now?" :))

That's it for now. I'll post soon, with a new illustration I've been working on. Toodles! ♥

You May Also Like

0 comments