Acuzar

by - 12:36

Acuzar by Lavina Marie Verdolaga
Acuzar
Watercolor on paper

I thought I'd give painting houses a try, just to play around with different painting techniques. This is a relatively small painting, referenced off a photo I took of an old house at Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar (read the post here). It was quite perfect for practicing painting shadows and foliage. 

I had no idea what I was doing half the time, but I loved every minute of it. I think I'll do more houses in the future. :) 

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Very beautiful dear. You should have more viewers. <3 I'm watching you on dA btw. =D

    Oh, and if you don't mind, I nominated you on a blog award here:
    pastelrave.blogspot.com/2013/06/blog-award-2nd-liebster-blog-award.html


    Pastel Kisses,
    Sie Cajilig

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Thank you so very very much!! I certainly don't mind at all; you're actually too kind to honor me with the nomination. Again, thank you sooo much <3

    ReplyDelete