Capriciously Creative

by - 13:44

I haven't been updating as often as I once promised I would, only because I've been thoroughly enjoying my new job. The work, the environment, and the people are just absolutely fantastic. I'm actually of value there -- and it's not every day that I can admit something as profound as that.

I have been, however, working on paintings, though sporadically, just to keep the creative juice (what little I have of it) flowing. If you would be so kind as to let me, I'd love to share these random spurts of creativity with you now.

Coolth
Ink on paper
38.4 x 25.7 cm
(Credits for model: faestock)
One of my old tank tops was beginning to look rather frail, so I thought I'd give it makeover.
As it turns out, I'm not so good at this DIY business. :))

Decided one day to paint a portrait of one of my fairy figurines. I'll post it up soon!

I bought myself a customizable tumbler from Starbucks, and I spent a happy evening 
painting the floral design for it. ♥ (Yes, like those jars that sit on my desk :)) )



Hair, hair, and more hair! I love painting hair. This one's almost done! :D
That's about it so far. It's been so long since I've posted anything really substantial, so I hope to do that soon. I've yet to post another product review, and a couple of detailed progress reports of paintings.

Hope you're enjoying the heat as much as I am!

You May Also Like

0 comments